New Lease Of Life For Landmark Halesowen Office Building
Acting on behalf of retained clients, we were instructed to find a local buyer for Maybrook House in Halesowen, a landmark multi let office building in the town centre.
The property, 40% occupied by long lease to Trillium, offered an exciting opportunity to acquire a well located office building with significant refurbishment opportunities under pinned by secure income.
We identified a number of local property owners and developers who would be able to offer a “hands on” approach to the management and refurbishment of the property and as a consequence we were able to secure a purchaser, with exchange and completion taking place less than one week after agreeing a purchase price.
The new Landlord is currently undergoing extensive refurbishment of both the common parts and vacant space to provide arguably the highest quality office space in the Halesowen area. Specification will include air conditioning throughout, raised floors, modern suspended ceiling with the latest computer lighting and an extensively refurbished reception area.
- New Lease Of Life For Landmark Halesowen Office Building
- Energetics Acquire New Regional Hub In Coleshill
- Marketing Castle Court II, Dudley
- Marketing the 75,000 sq ft Brook Park development in Lye
- Advising on redundant print works in Cradley Heath
- Advising IM Properties on using the weak dollar as an investment opportunity
- Marketing Hartlebury Trading Estate in Worcestershire
- Advising Oswin Developments on the purchase of a key 9.5 acre site