Bespoke Design & Build for Occupier
Jarvie Bedhall instructed by Revelan to market the 75,000 sq ft Brook Park development in Lye, Stourbridge on a design and build basis.
We identified a potential requirement from Beltrami Ltd, a Belgium stone, granite and marble wholesaler, who were assessing whether to relocate within the area.
We worked closely with Beltrami to understand their specific requirements including extensive crane work, energy efficient rainwater capture technology and a drive in dock for loading and unloading large stone slabs using cranes.
We incorporated these into the design of the unit and negotiated a purchase price for the completed building.
We worked closely with all parties to obtain planning and deliver the building on time.
Beltrami is now in full occupation and delighted with their new facility.
- New Lease Of Life For Landmark Halesowen Office Building
- Energetics Acquire New Regional Hub In Coleshill
- Marketing Castle Court II, Dudley
- Marketing the 75,000 sq ft Brook Park development in Lye
- Advising on redundant print works in Cradley Heath
- Advising IM Properties on using the weak dollar as an investment opportunity
- Marketing Hartlebury Trading Estate in Worcestershire
- Advising Oswin Developments on the purchase of a key 9.5 acre site