Energetics Acquire New Regional Hub In Coleshill
Following an internet enquiry from Energetics (a multi utility service provider) via the property search facility on our web site, we very quickly (after our first meeting with the Regional Manager) identified that this was both a serious and immediate requirement. We then spent considerable time with the occupier to understand their specific requirements and identify any properties that we were responsible for that were suitable.
The requirement was for the general Birmingham/West Midlands area but needed a modern high quality building with an extensive yard. Unfortunately none of the properties that we showed them were of interest for a variety of reasons. Due to our close working relationship with A & J Mucklow PLC, we were aware of a property that had just become available on Roman Park in Coleshill that met Energetics requirement perfectly. We, therefore, successfully introduced the requirement to A & J Mucklow PLC and acted on their behalf in securing Energetics (a multi million pound company) on a new five year lease.
Energetics have now taken occupation of the building and are delighted with the current premises and the opportunity that this facility provides for them to establish and expand their business in the Midlands and beyond.
- New Lease Of Life For Landmark Halesowen Office Building
- Energetics Acquire New Regional Hub In Coleshill
- Marketing Castle Court II, Dudley
- Marketing the 75,000 sq ft Brook Park development in Lye
- Advising on redundant print works in Cradley Heath
- Advising IM Properties on using the weak dollar as an investment opportunity
- Marketing Hartlebury Trading Estate in Worcestershire
- Advising Oswin Developments on the purchase of a key 9.5 acre site