Deals Concluded Before Completion Of Development
Jarvie Bedhall instructed by Barteak Developments to market Castle Court II, the latest phase of the Castlegate Business Park development in Dudley.
Castlegate Business Park comprises a 47 acre mixed use development incorporating a number of office schemes alongside a multiplex cinema, numerous restaurants and a village hotel just outside Dudley town centre on the Black Country Spine Road.
Castle Court II is 10 self contained office buildings ranging from 1,200 to 4,000 sq ft.
Jarvie Bedhall were instructed by Barteak to let or dispose of the individual office buildings on either a freehold or leasehold basis.
We launched a marketing campaign which included extensive mailing, advertising and internet promotion which created significant interest from occupiers.
We successfully negotiated terms, completing sales or lettings on every unit within the development with the majority of these deals exchanged before practical completion.
Occupiers include many professional firms including Martin Bloomer Associates, C K Accountants and AGS Accountants.
Following our success on this scheme, we have been instructed to dispose of the remaining units on the first stage of the adjacent Castle Court I development.
- New Lease Of Life For Landmark Halesowen Office Building
- Energetics Acquire New Regional Hub In Coleshill
- Marketing Castle Court II, Dudley
- Marketing the 75,000 sq ft Brook Park development in Lye
- Advising on redundant print works in Cradley Heath
- Advising IM Properties on using the weak dollar as an investment opportunity
- Marketing Hartlebury Trading Estate in Worcestershire
- Advising Oswin Developments on the purchase of a key 9.5 acre site